Tuesday, November 25, 2014

a homeschool (kinda, not really) break

We are *almost* halfway through our school year. That's a great place to be :) We are on a semi break from now until the first of January and I gotta say, I'm loving that. OF COURSE there is still schoolwork to do, but not so structured and definitely taking a total break a few weeks before Christmas. Lots of reading, lots of reviewing, lots of christmas carols, cookie baking, snuggles and hopefully snow. And did I mention cookies? ;) It's nice to have that freedom. Just ask Paxton--He wanted to do his handwriting in his underwear. In the dark. With a headlamp. And who am I to argue? I'm sure that IS way more fun! You have to choose your battles, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.